DRIVEBUDDYAI FULL-STACK TECH LEAD :
You will be responsible to ensure seamless API interaction with our products and aim to improve it daily. Our tightly-knit engineering team works on a wide range of cutting-edge products. This role will involve both technical leadership and individual contribution. If you know what it takes to build robust server-side applications and consider performance to be the key feature of your app, this is the right place for you.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Leading a full-stack development team with hands-on coding and DevOps experience.
- Coming up with best practices to help the team achieve their technical tasks and continually thrive in improving the technology of the product/team.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you can create.
- Implementation of long-term technology vision for your team.
- Responsible for end-to-end architecture, high-level design/low-level design of various systems and applications that you are assigned to.
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing/new areas.
- Decide technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them.
- Driving the adoption of best practices & regular Participation in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
MUST HAVE :
- 5+ years of experience in the software development industry.
- 3+ years of exp in any NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDb, etc.
- Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture.
- Possess 2+ years of software engineering and product delivery experience with excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- 2+ years of experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or other orchestration services
- Good knowledge of scalable distributed technologies using AWS, real-time systems of high throughput, low latency, and highly scalable systems.
GOOD TO HAVE :
- Familiarity with different design patterns and SOLID design principles along with functional programming.
- Familiarity with TDD or BDD.
- Any experience with Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, or Kafka.