Dr. Nivedita Dadu's Dermatology Clinic has become the most trusted skincare clinic in Delhi given to its world class dermatology treatments, highly professional and amiable dermatologists, aestheticians and nurses. Offers a wide range of clinical and cosmetic dermatology services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and manage both digital and hard copy filling systems.
- Maintain telecommunication system.
- Should be able to answer inquiries regarding the services delivered at the clinic.
- Manage the staff/therapists.
- Maintain data on Patient Management System.
- Assist the clinic in scheduling appointments and meetings.
- To handle patient queries and direct them appropriately
- To manage billing and discount information with patients / customers
- Documentation / Compliance
- To efficiently deliver procedures laid down for the customer care - these include invoicing
- Patient Feedback administrator
- To adhere to company policy and presentation
- To participate in on job and other training and development activities
Qualifications and Skills
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Good communication skills, (good spoken English)
- Must be attentive and possess a pleasant personality.
- Good knowledge about working on computers (microsoft office- Excel, word, powerpoint)
- Experience of minimum 1 year in a clinic/hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us