The successful candidate will have a strong product engineering background and proficiency in C# and. NET frameworks. You'll enjoy entrepreneurial environments where you can solve difficult problems using current technologies and tools. You'll collaborate well with other team members when brainstorming, designing, and implementing new solutions. You will help the team succeed by thinking about ways to improve processes, suggesting ways to make the team more effective, and modeling engineering best practices. As a member of the Platform engineering group, you will work closely with product managers, developers, and platform engineers to ensure high-quality and timely product releases. You are a hands-on technical person who will be responsible for issues related to product features, performance, speed, scale, security, and accessibility.
- Drive design, implementation, testing, and release of products
- Write high-quality code in C#. Net and other object-oriented languages that are easy to maintain and test
- Collaborate closely with Product, Design, and Engineering teams to build new features.
- Participate in an Agile environment using Scrum software development practices, code review, automated unit testing, end-to-end testing, continuous integration, and deployment
- Think about how to solve problems at scale and build fault-tolerant systems that leverage telemetry and metrics
- Investigate, fix, and maintain code as needed for production issues
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience within a software engineering-related field.
- Back end/full stack development experience.
- Proficiency in modern server-side development using modern programming languages like C# or others.
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL
- Experience with Docker or other containerization technologies.
- Experience using Git or other version control systems
- Focus on writing high-quality code that is easy to maintain and read by others.
- Strong understanding and experience in agile methodologies
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
- Passion for new technologies
- Experience working for a SaaS company
- Experience working independently and in a team environment as needed
- A track record of being a self-starter - Individual/team responsibility is our main driver in the development work.
- Practical experience with any Cloud technologies: Kubernetes, Azure etc
- Strong interest or documented experience in large-scale microservice architectures