· Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
· Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
· Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
· Data sourcing through various tools, Data export and import in excel, pooling all the data from market source as per companies’ requirement.
· Database Presentation through dashboards and diagrams.
· Market study and Analysis as per the Company requirement
· Competitor’s business strategy and rate analysis study.
· Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
· Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
· Using statistical tools to identify, analyse, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
· Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
· Analysing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry
· Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
· Preparing final analysis reports for the management to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Proven working experience in Data Analyst
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Web Trends)
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
Work Experience Requirements:
1-3 years of experience in Data Analyst profile.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer