- This role is responsible for developing a premium charging experience at the dealership, at customer's homes, in public, and at corporate properties.
- Beyond establishing a basic charging infrastructure for all charging use cases, this role requires development of comprehensive energy management solutions, to include home energy management, green energy concepts, and battery recycling/re-use.
Role Responsibilities :
- Electrical Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Assessment, selection, installation, and inspection of EVSE for the Co's dealer network, including the selection, deployment, and monitoring of dealership EVSE.
- Collaborate with third party to establish an Co's public charging infrastructure and premium charging experience.
- Assessment and selection of home EVSE and home EVSE installation services.
- Assessment, selection, installation, and inspection of EVSE at corporate locations.
- Strategic alignment with all corporate charging initiatives developed by Organisations and Group brands.
Energy Management and Battery Disposal :
- Create home energy management solutions, to include systems for battery energy storage.
- Create green energy solutions for consumer and corporate use.
- Create battery disposal, recycling, and re-use process, identifying key partners furthering advanced technologies.
- Liaise with Co's and Group brands to align all proposed equipment and systems
Additional responsibilities After Sales Support :
- Collaborate with Co's After Sales to create EV warranty packages and service intervals.
- Collaborate with Co's After Sales to create battery repair process, tooling, and service requirements.
- Collaborate with Co's After Sales and Co's Network Development on EV documentation, i. e., PDI process and EV safety standards.
Typical Candidate Profile:
- If you are an entrepreneurs in EV charging space - 5 year + experience
- If you are from a corporate background - 10 years + experience