Responsibilities and Duties
- A hands-on formal industry/professional experience as a web/mobile UI/ UX Designer.
- Solid portfolio demonstrating design expertise over web and mobile apps.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
- Strong understanding of responsive designs and also mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Freshers are welcome as well, provided they have done some academic/ non commercial design projects in prior, do apply with portfolio.
- Sharing designs and prototypes using tools like Figma, marvelapp, zeplin, adobe XD is important.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- You are graduate or PG with a diploma or degree in design course.
- You are well versed with photoshop tool (latest versions), illustrator.
- You've a portfolio of designs, mock up's are fine.
- You know design theories well, and keep up to date with latest UI and UX trends.
- You should be well aware of web layouts. Knowledge of prototyping, Wireframes and Adobe After Effects.
- candidate with skills of HTML & CSS is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Paid sick time
- Work from home
All employees need to wear mask all the time except for eating & drinking. Maintaining a 1 meter distance. Frequently sanitizing or washing their hands.
- UI/UX: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Remotely:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us