Provides technical support to DN Services, Service Partners and Customers, based on expert knowledge of DN-serviced products and solutions. Performs problem management in the DN Incident & Problem Management process. Identifies, analyzes, addresses and resolves technical problems and manages technical escalations. Develops, implements and delivers (via various channels) technical trainings and knowledge artifacts in regard to products, solutions as well as field service processes and standard operational procedures. Initiates, manages or supports customer, fleet and product performance improvement projects and initiatives.
- Gains familiarity with Service Support concepts, practices and methodologies.
- Studies and complies with the company’s product support and related case management policies and procedures.
- With guidance, performs standard Product Support duties, including:
- Working with senior team members to understand customer identified product issues and problems,
- Troubleshooting problems (e.g., with customer configuration, company software or other integration points),
- Assisting with customer and/or technician training and supporting material development,
- Identifying / resolving issues that prevent customers from getting full value from the company’s products and services.
- Ensuring proper follow-up with customers and internal service providers.
- Escalates complex issues and high-impact problems to senior team members, team lead and/or the according resolver groups.
- Provides on-site technical support and co-operates with other stakeholders to resolve issues or support customers.
- BA/BS degree and 0-2 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Areas of InterestField Service Technicians
Primary LocationHyderabad, Telangana, India
Remote - Work from HomeNo