My Captain is an ed-tech startup that enables every human to pursue a career they love. With a focus on Alternate and Creative courses, MyCaptain has trained more than 100,000 learners in careers across content, design, visual arts, finance, and business. It has enabled them to become entrepreneurs, writers, designers, filmmakers, financial analysts, and more.
Our Online Programs in 35+ Career fields are conducted by Young Professionals and Educators who are published authors, investors, young entrepreneurs, award-winning filmmakers, etc. all under the age of 30. They have made a mark in their field and are now here as our Captains, ready to help their students do the same.
With over 200 such young professionals as Captains in 36 different career fields, we have helped 100,000+ students and parents across the country make informed Career choices.
Experience - 0-1
Roles & Responsibilities
- Train Campus Ambassadors from Universities across the country.
- Increase the brand presence, and build trust & credibility of the brand in the target market with the help of the campus ambassadors.
- Partnering with Universities / Colleges to drive MyCaptain programs also leads and supports initiatives that drive the profitable growth of the Universities / Colleges.
- Scale & Drive organic traffic & engagement to the MyCaptain Pro Scholarship test landing page.
- New Customer Acquisition via B2B and B2C Channel.
- Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
- Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers.
- Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline.
- Continuously improve conversion rates by fine-tuning sales pitches, cross-selling, upselling, and understanding prospect–product fit.
- Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the product portfolio improvement based on the customer interaction/feedback.
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Good listening and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify potential leads
- Send campaigns and schedule appointments with interested parties
- Continuous follow-ups with multiple collaborators
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of research and strategy
- Knowledge of sales management, marketing, strategic management, and business planning
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru - 530068, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us