Web Application Developer (Full-Stack)
- · Participate in the conception, design, development, implementation, and deployment of web-based applications and mobile apps.
- · Maintaining and expanding/enhancing existing web applications.
- · Design, recommend and pitch improvements to new and existing features.
- · Provide technical support, and resolve technical issues and bug fixing related to web-based systems.
- · Test, research, and give feedback on new and existing technologies.
- · Create prototypes and experiment with new emerging technologies and features as assigned.
- · Writing efficient code with best standards.
- · Constant communication with other colleagues to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Preferred Technical Skills:
- · 2+ years of experience in Laravel & 3-4 Years of experience in PHP.
- · In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP
- · Good understanding of modern standards-based HTML, CSS (SASS/LESS).
- · Knowledge of advanced MySQL, JSON, XML & ability to work in a LAMP/LEMP/WAMP environment.
- · Ability to work in agile methodologies & version control (Git, SVN, Bitbucket, etc.) & multiple OS (Unix/Linux/Windows).
- ·Good problem-solving skills and Team Player.
- ·Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- ·Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- · Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- · Ability to do Unit testing.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can also Contact on this number: 9864161369
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- total web devloper: 3 years (Preferred)
- CSS/CSS3: 3 years (Preferred)
- HTML5: 3 years (Preferred)