The Trust Agency Services (TAS) Corporate Trust Structured Finance Services business provides Trustee, Calculation Agent, Paying Agent, Custodian, and Tax Agent Services globally for all Structured Finance transactions (RMBS, ABS, CMBS, and CDO/CLO s). The Group is responsible for providing trust administration for Structured Finance transactions, which include deal calculations for bond payment and best in class reporting for its clients and investors. The functions include utilization of leading edge technological platforms for calculation model development, validation of cash flow model output through analysis and quality reviews, and ensuring data and model quality using database applications.
What we ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
- Read and interpret governing legal and issuer documents namely Prospectuses/Offering Circulars, Bond Indentures and Pooling and Servicing Agreements, Hedging Agreements, etc. In addition, work closely with the structuring attorneys, rating agencies, bond insurers and underwriters to ensure compliance and structural integrity of governing legal documents.
- Develop and test cash flow models, including validating the accuracy of current and future bond payments against prospectus supplement tables for decrement, confirming bond yields produced from cash flow models against yields provided by authorized third parties.
- Convert existing implementation and production multiplatform cash flow models to a leading edge technological platform.
- Offer the highest level of customer service by understanding overall deal structure and bond payments in order to provide internal and external clients with explanations to support cash flow model output.
- Establish the guidelines for receipt and appropriate format of underlying asset-level collateral that supports bond payments, as well as research and resolve any data accuracy issues.
- Provide training to more junior analysts on database, report creation, structure, systems, collateral and validation processes.
- Involvement in ad hoc/special projects which support process improvement and the implementation of technology initiatives.
- Understand and analyze issues and offer practical solutions. Working independently with a minimal degree of supervision is required to exercise independent judgment.