Shift- Should be flexible to work in shifts (APAC, LDN & NY) as per business requirement.)
The Reference Data Analyst focuses on effective oversight of strategic data used across the bank’s systems and infrastructure. The Reference Data Analyst supports various elements of the data lifecycle, from ensuring that data is captured from the best source, to validating and classifying, and operating controls that optimize its quality and maximize coverage. The Reference Data Analyst has responsibility for maintaining robust processes related to data set-up, storage and distribution, as well as system configuration, together with participation in projects designed to streamline infrastructure and improve efficiency. Reference data is integral to the bank’s response to regulatory requirements. Close partnership is needed with stakeholders such as Front Office, Middle Office, Audit, Compliance and Regulatory Reporting to deliver solutions that balance immediate business priorities with long term strategic objectives. Ensure the process guidelines are followed diligently with good level of understanding in front to back connectivity from a process and system perspective. Processing the Static requests on the various downstream systems as per the process guidelines. Investigate open items/Risk items and resolve as required. Escalate unresolved open items per departmental policy. Participating in the organization’s futuristic view of system enhancement and other Adhoc projects. Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
Best in class leave policy
Gender neutral parental leaves
100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
Flexible working arrangements
Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
Accident and Term life Insurance
Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
- Acts as an SME to the process.
- First point of contact/Backup in absence of Associate.
- Ensure all the deliverables are approved in the downstream applications.
- Monitoring the mailboxes in terms of processing and queries.
- Ensuring the processing guidelines (KOP) are up to date at all times.
- Responsible for first pass accuracy reports & to ensure process updates are shared and explained within the team.
- Allocating the volumes within the team. Assist team queries & escalate further to the manager
- Assisting the team and the process in reviewing the KOP.
- Providing training to the new joiners.
- Ensuring the mandatory trainings are completed by the team and himself/herself within the time.
- Ensuring all the BAU MI reports are prepared, reviewed and published accordingly
- Process direction/take charge of team huddles and actively involved on calls & projects.
- Account opening, maintenance process & SSI process has to be followed as per CAM standards.
- Owning the issues resolve it on priority and escalating wherever required as per escalation matrix.
- Ensure all SLA’s defined by the Business are adhered with full quality.
- To work in the direction of finding process gaps within the process and ideas to remediate the same.
- Proactively identify Risk areas and propose Controls or Process improvement ideas to Manager.
- Enhancing the automation ideas in the process.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Candidate should have at least 2 to 5 years of minimum work experience in static data
- Basic knowledge of Banking Operations & Financial product (Fixed income cash & derivatives Financial Products and financial instruments including Futures, Options, Swaps.)
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Investigate open items and resolve as required. Escalate unresolved open items per departmental policy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interaction with the Middle Office and/or Clients to ensure the timely and accurate processing of all life cycle events.
- Must be able to work well and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Adherence to STARC standards and procedures and ensuring that there are no lapses or gaps in control.
- Ensure EOD controls
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to all activities and create the environment for others to emulate this behavior.
- Develop a breadth of knowledge across the team in order to provide as required, support/assistance to other teams.
- Share knowledge and provide appropriate training, guidance or coaching for the team
- Understand the purpose of the process performed, key risks and mitigating controls.
- Problem Solving Skills – ability to think ‘Out of the Box’ and independently work around issues that arise time to time.
- Ability to make the team work quickly and accurately, even under tight deadlines and should be flexible in working hours, also should be able to support in different time zones on rotational basis
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.