Can you bring creative human-centred ideas to life and make great things happen beyond what meets the eye?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We are looking for a talented and like-minded UX Designer with the experience, passion, and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to…?
- Design and prototype interfaces in areas such as mobile, desktop, web, embedded devices, auto, TV, and AR/VR
- Work systematically with complex business processes and align them with strategic direction, user insights and opportunity spaces, and transform these into powerful concepts and designs ready for implementation
- Produce storyboards, scenarios, user flows, wireframes, design prototypes and UI specifications
- Clearly communicate and present the work and run workshops with clients
- Collaborate with other Designits, clients, and third parties to ensure design intent throughout the development
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within design, and share your thoughts and enthusiasm with both colleagues and clients
- Manage client relationship, support sales activities, and identify user-focused business opportunities
- Mentor, support and inspire other designers, some of whom will report to you. Share your knowledge on Design methods, tools, and trends with the rest of your colleagues in the studio and around the world, and help others grow
- Scope, plan, and lead UX activities from initial requirements to concept, interaction design and development
- Work with one of the largest communities of design-strategists with significant career development runway
We would like you to have...
- Some relevant experience with increasing design creation and delivery responsibility, a diverse portfolio, top-notch team/collaboration skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail, follow-through, and zero-error attitude
- Experience scoping, planning, and leading UX activities from initial requirements to the concept, interaction design and development
- Experience creating user journeys, prototypes, and detailed wireframes, with a keen eye for detail
- Hands-on capability to create dynamic wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that illustrate site layout, navigation, controls, and content prioritization
- Deep understanding of a multi-device world with demonstrable experience creating and delivering for mobile, responsive design, tab, and surface formats.
- Experience managing design-work as a project manager – timelines, deliverables, milestones, review schedules, governance etc.
- Tool proficiency: proficient with tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Axure, or equivalent.
- Design education of a few years.
- a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- comfortable working with colleagues from other disciplines like service design, business design or design research, and UI design
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Found this job inappropriate? Report to us