Delta Air Lines Information Technology is seeking a Java full-stack and web applications developer to work in the IT Operations Control Centre portfolio. The lead developer will be responsible to analyze requirements, document technical solutions, develop and implement to support applications used by Operations Control Centre. This position requires working on AWS technology and closely with Internal Customers, business analysts, database and network groups and QAs.
- Become and remain knowledgeable on key business processes and systems and how they operate/integrate.
- Manage the relationship between IT and key stakeholders and management teams
- Leverage emerging technologies to facilitate business solutions.
- Identify gaps in the application functionality and reliability and provide technical solutions.
- Provide efficient solutions and deliverables to shorten the project life cycle, where applicable.
- Work with business analysts and product owners to fix software bugs and escalate issues.
- Develop and support user acceptance Criteria.
- Own the quality of the product delivered by engaging closely in QA activities.
- Create visual models (flowcharts, class and activity diagrams, sequence diagrams).
- Lead resolution of issues with interfacing systems built on different technologies.
- Facilitate and participate in regular scrum ceremonies for product status reviews.
- Understand, document, and prioritize Technical requirements.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Bachelor's Information Systems, Computer Science with 3-6 years of IT experience, or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training.
- Expertise in Java backend, frontend, node.js and related framework and tools, relational and noSQL DBs, Linux/Unix, Shell Scripting, MS SQL, and Windows OS.
- Experience in Web application frameworks and API technologies like JQuery, AngularJS, and Springboot.
- Experience in Containers, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Experience in AWS technologies.
- Must have strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A good understanding of different Agile methodologies is required.
- Must have the ability to work well with others in a time-sensitive and team environment with minimal supervision, be results-oriented and capable of meeting deadlines with attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative setting.
- Experience with EC2 Lambda, DynamoDB, Postgres, RDS, VPC, Subnets, Route53 etc
- Good to have Swagger, JSP and frameworks like OpenShift/ROSA
- Experience in GIT and DevOps technologies like Tekton and AWS Code pipeline.
- Build, implement and maintain continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipelines to achieve the automation of software delivery.
- Experience with test automation and TDD.