As a member of Revenue Management Team, you will be supporting Delta's omnichannel strategy by designing and building API solutions serving various channels such as dotcom, FLYDELTA mobile app and reservations etc. If you are a Full Stack Senior Developer who can work with limited supervision from broad specifications to develop or modify complex software programming applications in the e-commerce industry, apply now!
- The role is required to build industry standard APIs, Integration Design Patterns and provide insight into establishing, consuming & routing messages, connectivity protocols and policy.
- Drive, influence, and support API quality standards
- Establish a culture of software craftsmanship best practices, including Test Driving and Automation, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
- Engage in Agile software development activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives, and hackathons
- Well versed with software architectural patterns.
- Develop amazingly efficient and effective software using Java, Spring Boot, 12-factor compliant Microservices, RESTFul APIs, Apigee, JBOSS, Cassandra for Cloud/OpenShift platform
- Experienced in SDET (BDD, TDD, Automation, Agile, and DevOps).
- Ensure that the technical solutions meet the customers' business goals and that customer satisfaction with the project and conclusion is high.
- Coordinate activities with internal/external technology owners/service providers.
- Consult within project team and other Delta teams, with outside vendors or consultants to ensure project or product integrity
- Experienced in full stack Cloud-native development, RESTful APIs, and stateless microservices architectures
- At least 6+ of experience with Java 8/11/J2EE and the Spring/Quarkus framework
- Experience with JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat application servers
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful services using XML/JSON
- Strong AWS experience with background in API, Microservices development
- Experience with the core AWS services like Lambdas, S3 SQS, SES, SNS, EC2 Code Pipeline, Athena, DynamoDB, RDS. Strong understanding of core AWS services and apply best practices regarding security and scalability.
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals and virtual networks from a cloud point of view
- Knowledge and/or experience in working with 12-factor methodology and understanding its benefits, and able to demonstrate appropriate patterns to other team members
- Experience deploying applications in OpenShift/ROSA (or another Docker/Kubernetes container)
- Candidate should have hands on experience of writing, maintaining API automated tests written in Java, Python using various open-source testing libraries like Selenium, Cypress, REST Assured, etc.
- Able to independently create and maintain automation test jobs and execute as part of a CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience of working in distributed agile teams using agile frameworks such as Scrum, SAFe, XP etc.
- Knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps practices; with tools such as Git/Gitlab, Jira/VersionOne/Agility, Jenkins/Tekton, Gradle, Ansible, Junit
- Knowledge and/or experience with messaging solutions such as ActiveMQ or Kafka.
- Knowledge or experience of NoSQL databases like Mongo, DynamoDB, Cassandra, Graph DB etc. will be added advantage
- Ability to clearly communicate and coordinate with peers, product owners, and cross functional teams and design a relevant and time to market solution.
- Must have the ability to listen to customers and colleagues; convey ideas effectively; prepare written documentation
- Ability to quickly adapt to new tools and evolving technologies.
- Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as a primary goal
- Embraces Diverse people, thinking and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Design Thinking
- Ensure code quality and documentation for supporting application post deployment.
- Experience in the Airline domain
- Experience building flexible and robust APIs used in business-critical applications.
- Experience building, deploying, and troubleshooting with AWS and/or Redhat Openshift
- SDET (BDD, TDD, Automation, Agile, and DevOps) is a must.
- Microservice development, on a cloud platform, using 12-factor architectural patterns.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us