Deloitte India - Project Manager - Cards & Payments
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
The Team :
- As a member of the Financial Services - Operations Transformation - Consulting team you will embark on an exciting and fulfilling journey with a group of intelligent and innovative globally aware individuals.
- We work in conjuncture with Indian and global financial institutions solving key business problems across a broad-spectrum roles and functions, all set against the backdrop of constant industry change.
Work you'll do :
- As a Consultant / Senior Consultant, you will work in an exciting and growing environment, collaborating with other colleagues to design and deliver innovative solutions to leading financial services clients spanning strategy to implementation.
- As part of these engagements, you will develop a deep understanding of client issues, gain deep domain expertise and assist in conceptualization of best-in-class solutions.
- Deloitte is actively hiring for Project Managers experienced in the Banking domain and Digital Transformation initiatives, specifically in the areas of Retail Banking (Lending, Mortgage, Cards, CASA, Deposits), Wealth Management, and Payments (Domestic / International Payment Schemes, end-to-end Payments lifecycle experience, Corporate payments).
- Associate will need to have a minimum of five years of Project Management experience to be eligible for the role.
Location - Pune, Hyderabad and Gurgaon
Notice Period - Immediate to 30 days
Years of experience - 8 to 15
Role Description :
- Associate will be part of Digital Transformation projects with Global Banks supported by Deloitte
- Should be able to exhibit digital transformation experience of delivering Banking products
- Is expected to work with end client business stakeholders, transformation colleagues and technology teams while delivering requirements on the assigned programs
- Should have excellent communication, articulation, and stakeholder management skills
- Should be able to articulate change management experience
- Should have experience and be comfortable working in Agile environment - Adept in scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, daily stand-ups, delivery, retrospectives), lead demos, aid in story grooming and release planning with Product Owners. Certification is an added advantage. Should be familiar with Jira
- Demonstrate experience in managing BAs, development and testing teams during the development lifecycle
- Should have demonstrated experience in project scoping, budget management, ROI analysis and benefits management
- Should be able to support all essential governance activities including working group & steering committee and reporting
- Should have experience in project plan creation, tracking, and stage gate management
- Should demonstrate Project and Program risk management and issue resolution experience. Track mitigating actions in relation to program / project risks and issues
- Is expected to manage project teams and resourcing requirements
Cards and Payments:
- Knowledge of Domestic and international Payments / Schemes
- Digital transformation experience with retail banking products - Payments, Cards (Debit, Credit, Prepaid, Electronic)
- Knowledge of end-to-end lifecycle of payments - initiation, processing, clearing and settlement
Your role as a leader :
- At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
How you'll grow :
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development.
- Programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
- Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our purpose :
Deloitte is led by a purpose : To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change.
Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world :
Recruiter tips :
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.
- To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to.
- Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.