What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Today's business challenges present a new wave of HR, talent, and organization priorities. Deloitte's Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business-driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs. Learn more about Human Capital Practice
Work you'll do
- As a practitioner within the Organization Transformation (OT), you will be expected to perform the following activities within the firm:
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct, coach, and supervise the efforts of analysts.
- Participate in the development of content deliverable that meets the needs of the client and contract.
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues with appropriate guidance from the manager/director.
- Maintain and expand client relationships through delivery of high-quality work.
- Identify and resolve issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success.
- Contribute to new business proposals, client presentations and proposal development.
- Manage and seek personal and professional development for self, including expansion of consulting skills and experiences.
- Manage execution of the day-to-day plan set forth by the Deloitte Human Capital team lead.
- Provide implementation assistance as required.
- Contribute to practice building and other internal practice initiatives - additional responsibilities.
- Work you'll do as Communication CoE professional for Change Management
- As Communication CoE professional at Deloitte, you will work with internal stakeholders or directly with the clients to manage and support communication and engagement campaigns for large scale transformational and other change management projects.
Your role will involve :
- Create and deliver high-quality communications for change management and learning campaigns including WBTs, scenario-based and game-based learning, simulations, rich-media ILTs, digital and print content, and collaterals for different channels and media (Newsletters, PDF Handbooks, Infographics, Mailers, Explainer Videos, Animated Videos, Presentations, UI designs for Websites and Applications, Blogs, Podcasts etc.) that are tailored to project briefs and requirements basis the agreed timeline.
- Ability to work on multiple communication projects or deliverables with limited oversight.
- Responsible for visual branding and user experience of deliverables
- Being an excellent communicator and actively participating in discussions with the change team or directly with the client to understand the communication requirement and articulate ideas.
- Develop content and directs creative execution to provide a consistent, targeted, and impactful message.
- Contribute ideas for new programs, research and recommend innovative branding techniques.
- Conceptualize original and unique graphic design art, illustrations, icons, and project brand logos for the clients
- Align and use appropriate images, typography, graphics, and layouts for the project basis the client's brand guidelines.
- Enable and manage design research, story boarding, brainstorming, and design reference sessions with the team and project stakeholders.
- Support design of interactive e-learning courses on need basis.
- Stay on top of the competitive design landscape to better understand the client's objectives and industry trends and share these insights with the design team.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Creative and innovative mind-set.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating passion for designing modern and aesthetic designs
- Strong hold on MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate, Storyline 360, Rise 360, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, Vyond, Powtoons, Sparkol, Biteable, Adobe XD and Figma
- Has strong creative visualization, conceptualization, and excellent visual storyboarding skills
- Ability to share creative inputs while brainstorming on a specific subject/topic within the team and work collaboratively.
- Proficiency in Visual Design, Motion Design, UI/UX design and its principles (Typography, Composition, Scale, and Color Theory) and working knowledge of how those principles work together.
- Outstanding verbal, written communication skills and ability to develop persuasive messages based on the information provided.
- Ability to take initiative, interact with all levels of management and think strategically and artistically.
- Excellent time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Relevant work experience of 3 years or more as a graphic designer, digital content creator or related role preferably with agency and corporate.
- Bachelor's in graphic designing/mass communication/marketing/ digital marketing or any other design-related domain. Certification in design-related field will be a plus.
Your role as a leader
- At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results.
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life.
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
- Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
- Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.