Work you’ll do
The Deloitte Managed Services & Products practice launched a new service in the forensics space to detect fraud, waste, and abuse in various industries. The Anti-Fraud Waste and Abuse solution ("AFES") continues to increase the capacity, quality, and efficiency of the Deloitte forensic processing by utilizing state-of-the-art technology and machine learned in a dedicated environment. We have an urgent need for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Deloitte Analytic & Forensic Technology practice and extend our application and contribute significantly to new feature development opportunities. Here are just some to the things you will do:
? Develop solutions with an Agile Development team
? Define, produce, test, review, and debug solutions
? Frontend client-side development using Angular and React
? Create component-based features and micro-frontends
? API development in C#/.Net or Java or Python
? Database development with Postgres
? Create comprehensive unit test coverage in all layers
? Deploy solutions to Docker containers and Kubernetes
? Help build a team culture of autonomy and ownership
? Work with a Product Owner to refine stories into functional use cases and identify the work effort as tasks
Participate in test case creation responsibilities and peer reviews prior to coding
Review implementation plans of junior developers and peers prior to their coding
Demonstrate feature work at the end of each iteration
Work from home when desired with infrequent visits to the office and limited travel for planning sessions
In today’s global marketplace, organizations can become vulnerable to critical incidents that include international corruption, financial crime, enterprise fraud, cybercrime and supply chain breakdowns. Utilizing market-leading technology to uncover latent possibilities, our team advises clients on ways to mitigate exposure to these threats and turn business issues into opportunities for growth, resilience and long-term advantage.
Our team is made up of software engineers and data scientists collaborating to build the best world class fraud detection analytics solutions and case management web application.
- 7+ years in UI, API, Database development
- Experience working on an Agile Development team and delivering features incrementally
- Experience writing User Stories with acceptance criteria using BDD scenarios
- Experience with Git repositories
- Leadership and dedication for quality code reviews
- Working knowledge of setting up builds and deployments
- Experience demonstrating work to peers and stakeholders for acceptance
- Work related experience creating a web application with REST APIs and database from scratch
- Passion for ownership, proactiveness, and completion of projects with strict standards
- Eagerness to learn and seek new frameworks, technologies, and languages
- Commitment to working with others and sharing knowledge on a regular basis
- Experience with JIRA, Azure DevOps Boards, or other work item tracking tools
- Experience working with peers and managers who are geographically dispersed
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience as a technical leader for junior developers
- Experience conducting technical evaluations and interviews
- Technical Certifications
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
Deloitte’s purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte's purpose, commitments, and impact.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.