AM/DM - IT Due Diligence
- Engagement Delivery
- Delivering and reviewing high-quality, IT DD transaction reports and other M&A work products.
- Working on IT integrations and separations projects, preparing Day 1 / 100-day plan, identifying IT synergies/ one-off/ ongoing costs either within a larger team or as an advisor on smaller engagements.
- Drawing knowledge and experience across IT domain from relevant sector & sub-sectors, providing insightful, deal-relevant recommendations based on robust analysis & industry know-how from prior experience
- Conducting deal related research and analysis, identifying latest trends and innovations in the field, benchmarking IT costs from within & outside industry/ sector, understanding of supplier/ vendor contracts and other IT qualitative information - including IT operating model, strategy, enterprise architecture, service delivery, infrastructure, OEM licensing and costs.
Business Development :
- Assist the senior members of the practice on pursuits and pitches, including preparation of presentations for client meetings and RFP responses.
- Interfacing with senior external client stakeholders at executive level, e.g. Private equity directors and CxOs, and internal stakeholders such as Deloitte Partners and Directors.
- Minimum of 2-8 years of professional work experience.
- Having worked for a Big-4 management consulting in IT M&A teams, IT advisory / Transformation SSL or within Consulting BU of an IT Services firm or with M&A boutique consulting firms;
- Must have Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with graduate degree in technical stream such as BE / B.Tech or in similar technical areas
- Preferable experience of working on Private equity and corporate transactions, and having performed at least two IT M&A assignments such as due diligence, integrations & carve-outs for India based deals;
- Should have understanding of the M&A lifecycle and preferred to have experience on post-merger integration/ separation while preparing detailed presentations and plan for Day 1, 100 day and successful cut-over;
Technical Know-how :
- Knowledge of at least one IT domain such as IT Consulting, application development, system architecture, cloud, infrastructure, IT security etc.;
- Understanding of application development, framework, agile methodology, processes, tools etc.; Broad understanding of the IT Infrastructure, Hosting, BCP/DR and Cyber Security;
- Preferred to have knowledge of business applications such as ERP (SAP, Oracle EBS etc.), HRMS etc. with broad understanding corporate functions such as HR, Supply chain, manufacturing, procurement etc.