Caution against fraudulent job offers!
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte India (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job’ with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
We have not authorised any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
We consider candidates on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party in exchange of promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration’, ‘verification’ or ‘security deposit’) or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorised or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Assistant Manager—Bids & Pursuits—Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
Understanding client objectives is key to creating a winning value proposition; finding solutions to address client requirements in time-efficient and cost-effective manner leads to a successful engagement. At CRC, we provide these through by supporting clients in their bids and pursuits projects, as well as, conducting secondary research and data analytics If this interests you, why do not you sign up for this role?
Work you will do
Bids & Pursuits Support
- Manage the end-to-end bid process.
- Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from key stakeholders, typically engaging with sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and project management / delivery.
- Work with the Sales lead to develop a clear win strategy for each bid and ensure win themes are clear and compelling.
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as providing guidance around the executive summary).
- Manage the response process against RFIs / RFPs and ensure that all the milestones and deliverables get met in a timely manner
Client, Projects, and Team Management
- Handle multiple Experience in process-driven bid management assignments projects of moderate to high complexity levels independently and deliver error free deliverables.
- Consistently engage with the Deloitte practitioners/leaders (over IM, telephone, and email), interpret their requirements, staff projects, while managing the communication flow throughout.
- Be responsible for delivering quality outputs – measure, monitor and improve client service.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of consulting business and professional services, as well as, research process and analytical frameworks.
- Extend ongoing support (or lead) to a business unit strategy initiative around business development, knowledge management, quality, process improvement etc.
- Manage the end-to-end bid process and provide pre-sales support.
- Identify interdependencies and develop an overall bid project plan with tasks, milestones, deliverables, and associated timelines for proposal preparation activities and tracks. Manage the Bid plan throughout the Bid Process
- Engage, coordinate within the Bid Team (Sales, practices, COEs, Delivery, pre-sales etc) to help produce deliverables according to client’s expectations, within time-critical schedules
- Interface with other Proposal Support roles (i.e., Technical/Domain Specialists, Proposal Writers, and Practices) and other internal sources to help build/populate the proposal documents.
- Ensure that compliance with all relevant aspects of the Solution Design and Delivery process, business control, reviews and timely closure of Approvals before the Bid submission
- Provides guidance to team members on the process and ensures proper reviews prior to delivery
- Coordination and support for orals with opportunity leads
- Ensure all production is done in compliant with the process guidelines and client specific guidelines.
- Be a counsellor and help in goal setting, performance appraisal and management of counselees (associate analyst/analyst/senior analyst).
- Ensure data confidentiality, integrity and protection of company's intellectual property.
Hyderabad Shift Timings: 11 AM to 8 PM
Our CRC team provides exceptional service and works to build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships. Our team members focus on what is possible and guide Deloitte clients to opportunities while taking into account their business culture, organizational structure, resources, and capabilities.
- Science, Engineering, or Business graduate; Masters and MBAs will be preferred.
- A minimum Bid-Management/Pre-Sales experience of 7 years is a must
- Engage in qualified sales opportunities to deliver a proposal for opportunities
- People manager with prior experience in performance management and coaching
- Shipley or APMP certification will be an added advantage
- People and project management skills
- Leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to gather strategic market intelligence, regular market monitoring, company and competitor intelligence.
- Ability to synthesise qualitative and quantitative data quickly and draw meaningful insights
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills with senior leaders and client facing staff
- Flexibility to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Customer service orientation with focus on tangible outcomes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- General understanding of the management consulting environment
- Experience in process-driven bid management assignments
- Understanding of business research methodologies and research databases such as Factiva, OneSource, Bloomberg etc.
- Proficiency in MS applications, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience of working with brand guidelines and templates
How you will grow
At Deloitte, we have invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team- based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms,and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, th eir related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
\\“Deloitte\\” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
Deloitte Tax LLP