Full Job Description
1. Should welcome guests on arrival and ensure smooth check in and check out process as per company standards.
2. Should address guest queries on rooms, food, local attractions and current promotional activities.
3. Should be able to maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities.
4. Comply with Hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
5. Execute tasks as assigned
1. Should have proficiency in MS Office and Knowledge of electronic hotel reservation system.
2. Should have excellent communication, excellent grooming and customer service skills.
3. Should have knowledge of EPBX systems
Bachelor or Master's Degree in Hospitality Management.
Minimum Job Experience:
2- 5 years
AS AND WHEN REQUIRED