Business Details: At Dell Technologies, we're proud to be known globally for the ground-breaking innovation and quality of our services. Services Sales is all about connecting customers in a defined geography or market with our service offerings and making direct sales. Our field-based team identifies, develops and successfully closes business opportunities. Their remit spans the full breadth of Dell's diverse services portfolio: professional services, consulting products and outsourcing services. Active around the world, they help clients to unlock the potential of next-generation services.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Account Executive on our Services Sales team in a Bangalore , India
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing a set of Services Portfolios (Manage Services , Consulting , Education ,Support & Deploy ) and help grow our business. You will work closely with our Services, Consulting and Technology teams and with our clients
What you'll achieve
- Ensures value proposition meets the customer's requirement and can be delivered within the proposed scope.
- Services Sales for BFSI Segment and Growing Consulting Services for India with support of another team member.
- Provide consulting support to customers as it pertains to their cloud architecture design, & security needs.
- Sells services to decision makers, purchasing groups and IT influencers with exposure to CIO and CTO level decision makers.
- Owns lead qualification, client proposal development and presentations, developing value propositions for customers, and understanding and communication of Dell Technologies Services capabilities.
- Able to coordinate Dell Technologies resources, sales, services delivery, and operations to meet customer needs. Owns overall governance reviews and approval for new business opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Build Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills
- Take the first step towards your dream career
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for in this role:
- 7+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelors degree
- 7+ years of field sales experience
- Sales history showing ability to sell solutions in complex environments
- Demonstrated ability to assist in formulating the customer's long- term strategic vision and our role as a strategic partner
- Strong understanding of operational issues and solutions
- Very strong negotiation skills and financial strength
Desirable Requirement :
- Ability to analyze product requirements, systems integration needs, and technical expertise to design and implement solutions across the breadth of Dell and third-party products and services
- Any Cloud Certification like VMWARE, Azure etc
- Cyber security knowledge
Here's our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.