Technical Program Manager (Platform) Delhivery provides products and services with the aim of building trust and improving the lives of consumers, small businesses, enterprises, and our growing team of employees and partners. We are disrupting the logistics industry through our proprietary network design, infrastructure, partnerships, and engineering and technology capabilities. We are driven by our mission to shrink time and distance, to make the world a smaller place for its clients and over a billion customers that they serve.
- Our Platform Technology Team is seeking a Technical Program Manager (TPM) to effectively drive the development of multiple services for our new Platform for logistics business.
- You will partner with the leadership, product management and development teams to deliver products as per the defined roadmap.
- You will partner with the product manager to lead the execution and release management.
- You will coordinate technical design/implementation efforts between internal development teams as well as coordinate between development and devops teams.
- You will make appropriate trade-offs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
- The right candidate will possess a strong project management background, will have demonstrated experience leading medium to large projects, and will have a well-rounded technical background in current web and API technologies.
- You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
- This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
- As a TPM, you will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- You will have the ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces in order to deliver them on time and as expected.
- Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence our teams, and leadership are essential to success in this role.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Understanding of REST APIs and Typescript SDKs
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience managing projects across cross-functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- Experience of managing projects with remote development teams across multiple time zones will be preferred.
- Experience of managing projects with micro-service architecture will be preferred.
- 2+ years of technical project management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects.
- MBA and/or Engineering Degree with relevant Project Management Certification (eg. PMP etc)
- Prior experience working on API products