According to RedSeer Report, Delhivery is India's largest and fastest-growing fully-integrated logistics services player by revenue as of Fiscal 2021. With its nationwide network covering over 17,000 pin codes, the company provides a full suite of logistics services such as express parcel transportation, PTL, and TL freight, cross-border, supply chain, and technology services. Delhivery has successfully fulfilled over 1 billion shipments since inception and today works with over 21,000 customers, including large & small e-commerce participants, SMEs, and other enterprises & brands. For more information about Delhivery, please visit www.delhivery.com.
We aim to build the operating system for commerce, through a combination of world-class infrastructure, logistics operations of the highest quality, and cutting-edge engineering and technology capabilities.
Delhivery was founded in 2011 by Sahil Barua, Mohit Tandon, Bhavesh Manglani, Suraj Saharan, and Kapil Bharati and is now 66,000+ people strong.
About The Role
Business Analyst is an Individual Contributor role where you would be involved in identifying complex fuzzy problems, breaking them down into smaller parts & implementing creative, data-driven solutions. You would be responsible for defining, tracking & improving key metrics & communicating business trends to stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- You will model data in order to create reporting infrastructure/dashboards for business process management and data mining
- You will be closely working with the business/product teams to enable data-driven decision making.
- You will execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights
- You will drive data driven decision making through the stakeholders
- You will influence new opportunities for business based on internal/ external data
- You will drive the team to adopt new and innovative ways of solving business problems.
What You'll Need
Educational/ Work ex:
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute
- 2+ Years of experience in relevant role
- Ability to breakdown any problem into components that can be collaboratively solved
- Ability to negotiate on the scope of the problem through business understanding
- Penchant for business and persistence to work with data to derive insights
- Experience in analyzing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets
- Ability to find innovative solutions to mitigate dependencies and risks for deliverables
- Ability to independently plan and execute deliveries
- Good Knowledge of SQL, Excel & Power BI tool