- We are looking for an experienced B2B Sales Development Representative preferably with a background in SaaS, consulting, recruitment, or staff augmentation. You will be responsible for generating your own deals as well as converting leads provided to you by marketing.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Research target accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements.
- Cold Calls and Cold Emails.
- Attend online/offline networking events and to build relationships and generate leads.
- Creating creative strategies for establishing communication with prospects through chat/email.
- Follow up on leads generated, connect and qualify on prospects.
- Manage relationships with prospects throughout the sales cycle.
- Schedule appointments and track leads.
- Monitor progress toward sales targets.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop strategies for reaching sales targets
- Utilize CRM (customer relationship management) systems to document activities with prospects.
- Nurture unqualified leads to generate interest in our products/services.
- Meet weekly/monthly business defined goals.
Experience : 1-3 years
- Must have experience in executing outgoing campaigns using cold emails and LinkedIn.
- Must have experience in effective reporting, monitoring, and developing effective outbound campaigns.
- Must have experience with networking, and building business relationships.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must have experience in excel and effective management of data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Brownie points if you have experience in consulting, tech services, SaaS, or recruitment.
Salary : 4-10 LPA
- Ideal opportunity for those looking to fast-track their career growth. We are at that stage.
- Comprehensive health insurance cover.
- No questions asked about time off policy. We are very outcome driven.
- Work from the comfort of your home or by the seaside.