What is the Role?
As a Senior Developer, you are expected to design and develop applications with the latest Web Technologies. Your job will involve you interacting with your clients, taking specifications, features, and guidelines for them, and developing the applications to suit their needs. It includes coding, debugging and unit testing the application.
We provide Onsite opportunities for our Employees.
What are the Responsibilities?
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance
- Research and suggest new technologies, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Technical Skills Required
- Development languages: Knowledge of server-side programming languages including Java, Node JS, Python etc
- Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including MongoDB and MySQL and caching mechanism
- Server: Experience working with Apache servers with a solid background in Linux
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
Salary Negotiable for the Right Candidate
Required Candidate profile
- 3+ years of experience in front-end and back-end technologies
- Good Communication
- Ability to take over the Team and be a Team Leader
- Immediate Joiner or Candidate with lesser Notice Period
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹8,086.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Perumbakkam, Chennai - 600100, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us