Dealshare is looking for an Associate product manager who is passionate about building the biggest platform in social commerce. S/he should be an innovator with the ability to think customer experience grounds up and build relevant and usable platforms for the target users. The potential candidate should have been part of a kickass product team driving platform growth by shipping out best in user experience with demonstrable skills for the trade. S/he should have the penchant to solve complex business problems with simplest product solutions.
- Drive growth by harnessing power of data and building product experiences leading to high stickiness and engagement
- Manage continuous prioritization and adapt to changing business and customer needs. Advocate for what should be the priority and align stakeholders while solving for any concerns
- Analyse user and business problems and detail out specifications for various platforms ensuring best solution considering all technical and usability trade-offs. Communicate effectively with engineering and design teams to ensure features are built as per specification.
- Lead user-centric design thinking by having a keen eye on quantitative and qualitative feedback from the users across various touchpoints.
- Ask relevant questions and find answers through strong analytical skills. Use analytics and data tools to track metrics and effectiveness of product efforts
- Get things done by working with cross-functional teams displaying ability to collaborate, multitask and drive best possible decisions and outcomes
What are we looking for
- Upto 2 years of professional experience with consumer product management in gaming, ecommerce etc. Coding experience will be preferred.
- Engineering graduate from premium institute. Post graduation in Business will be preferred.
- Good understanding of app ecosystems and related technologies
- Proficiency in analytics tools(Google Analytics, Optimely, Flurry etc) in mobile context both on technology as well as driving insights
- Experience with Agile and lean processes a plus
- Should display traits of a good leader, with empathy for customers
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity in a dynamic environment is a must
- Expertise in SQL, Excel, other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.) is essential
- Good background in statistical modelling and experience with statistical tools such as R, Python, Spark, SAS or SPSS.