- Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Python and Django.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
- Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
- More than 1 year of experience as a software developer in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
It's good to have:
- Knowledge of databases like Mysql
- Exposure to AWS.
- Experience working on Linux