- Installation, upgrade and maintenance of z/OS and related CA/BMC products
- Sound knowledge in SMPE
- Installation and maintenance of program products
- Proficiency in Assembler, Rexx, CLIST is expected
- Good knowledge of system initialization and tuning
- Good Knowledge & Experience in SYSPLEX
- Knowledge in HCD and working with IODF's
- Good Knowledge in Disaster Recovery
- Knowledge in storage concepts
Expertise of complete software lifecycle, including delivering with quality and on time.*Areas of expertise : z/OS, OS/390, JES2, SMP/E, SDSF, TSO/ISPF, JCL, USS, SMF, RMF, PARMLIB/PROCLIB customization, IBM utilities.
- Knowledge about the IBM speciality engines [ processors ] and their performance.
- Good understanding of ITIL processes and procedures.
- Ability to perform diagnostics and perform RCA [ Root cause analysis ].
- Strong analytical and documentation skills.
- Should be a team player with excellent communication and technical skills.
- Provide a 7/24 service on-call to clients