AVP/Sr. GM - General Manager Finance & Accounts (Agri Business)
Job description :
- Ideally someone with experience from Agri Based company.
- Preferably should have exposure to SAP
- Good knowledge & working experience of IndAS & taxation applicable on agri produce company.
- People only from Agri based company's would be preferred
- Looking for a senior leader in the role of Finance & Accounts to oversee financial health & performance of the business, plan and advise the board on capex investments and supervise financial reporting for the company's Agri Business.JOB PROFILE:
- The candidate will be part of a fast-paced start-up like team and will have end-to-end oversight of P&L and capex planning.
- Planning and strategy
- Oversee annual budget preparation and P&L planning
- Monitor financial health & performance of the business: tracking of actual financial metrics against planned
- Recommend actions based on financial monitoring for operationalizing agri business units.
- Identify value creating opportunities like acquisitions, VC/PE investments etc.
- Oversee evaluation and planning of new investments and capital programs
- Advise on optimal structuring of subsidiaries and business units for value maximization (revenue realization, cost allocation, capital asset ownership etc.)
Financial reporting :
- Facilitate regular review of financial performance with the Promoters and Agri Business head
- Ensure accurate recording of transactions and inventory at farms and offices
- Ensure compliance with the law of the land and company policies
- Facilitate tax and compliance audit for both, internal and reporting purposes
Partnerships and relationship management :
- Liaison with government to avail the benefits under various tax laws and schemes, as applicable
- Establish strong relationships with outside consultants agricultural experts on taxes, government schemes, legal, etc.REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum18 years+ of Post qualification experience preferably from in an Indian Agri/Agri-processing business with annual turnover of 100 Cr+
- Experience of managing teams across taxation, accounting and audit.
- Understanding of Indian Agri landscape taxation, government schemes on subsidies/incentives, treatment of income from new agri technologies (like hydroponics) etc.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us