Create serverless functions (e.g. AWS lambda) for machine learning pipelines.
Create, deploy, operate and maintain data and machine learning pipelines.
Maintenance of documentation (e.g. of procedures and algorithms, etc.).
Participation in projects.
Analysis of new technologies for data analysis and machine learning.
Participation in the optimization of product concepts.
Participation in the development and optimization of development, logistics and production processes.
Evaluation of different analysis methods and forecast models (machine learning, deep learning).
Presentation of products, processes and technologies within the company.
Support of presentations at the customer.
Carrying out benefit assessments.
Carrying out market observations.
IT Engineer in software development/Data Scientist/ Digitalisation.
Experience with using AWS or Microsoft Azure cloud services (storage compute, serverless functions, containers)
Good knowledge in statistics, and Python programming (Python pandas, tensorflow, numpy).
2-3 years of experience.
- Individually coordinated initial trainings including an onboarding program.
- Working in a multicultural global team.
- International projects and exposure to latest technologies/specialized trainings provided.
- Flexible working time models including home office rules for a good work-life balance.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Please ensure that you provide us with English Cv, otherwise your application will not be taken into consideration.
We are looking forward to your application.
Company / Legal Entity:
METS Manufacture Electro-Technique de Sousse, Org-Code: I-AF