To manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPS.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in executing SEO/SMM techniques
- Execute On page and off page Optimization (including link building)
- Working with the social media marketing and content marketing departments to implement SEO strategies
- Working knowledge of current, past and projected trend in SEO industry.
- Understanding of On page & tools, content optimization, meta tags etc. to boost rankings.
- Understanding how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and handle clients.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
- Good in SEO, SMO work, and Promotional Activities.
- Review & Analyze website to find areas of improvement.
- Optimize websites to rank higher for relevant keywords in the organic search result.
- Effective in troubleshooting, SEO, and ranking related issues.
- Experience with Google and Bings services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- Hands on Experience of Off page activities (must be able to perform all off-page tasks successfully, including article insertion /press release/directory submissions, RSS feeds, forum postings, blog posts, social bookmarking and commenting on social networks.
- Knowledge of White Hat and Black Hat SEO optimization.