ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
oCreate and maintain all databases required for development, testing an 24x7 production usage.
oNew Installations for MySQL on VM/Docker Images.
oData modelling and develop complex SQL queries & procedures
oDevelopment and support of MySQL database replication, backup, recovery.
oDatabase backup, partial restore, data recovery, upgrades and migrations
oMonitor and optimize MySQL database performance and capacity planning.
oShould be good at providing high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
oTroubleshoot database issues, maintain database systems availability and scalability.
oDevelop and optimize database design for new applications.
oManage Multiple Linux OS (RedHat, CentOS, UBuntu).
oMonitor & Respond to incidents/ alerts, resolve incidents.
oFile System management and Disk Quotas bases on User/ Group
oInstalling and troubleshooting applications that run in LINUX/ UNIX environment.
oDesign Graph Databases, property graphs, modelling, and data ingestion onto these databases
oModel data in form of graph nodes and vertices.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- 3 - 5 years of experience into MySQL Development.
- Min 3-5 years of experience as a DBA or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in MySQL (MongoDB and InnoDB clusters desirable)
- Hands-on Experience in database backup, partial restore, data recovery, upgrades and migrations
- Experience in using database-monitoring tools.
- Exposure to data modelling and ability to develop complex SQL queries & procedures
- Manage and monitor performance, capacity and security of the database
- Excellent hands-on experience in Database installs, upgrades, replication setup, backup, and recovery.
- At least 2 years of experience with linux/ unix system administration.
- Demonstrated experience with MySQL database design, implementation, performance tuning, and capacity planning. Managing large scale database system is a PLUS
- Hands-on exposure to Graph Databases like Neo4J, Janus, Azure COSMOS etc..
- Understanding of NoSQL databases, Graph OLTP and OLAP processes.
- Hands-on expertise to model data in form of graph nodes and vertices.
- Hands-on expertise in Cypher and Gremlin query languages
- Demonstrated experience with Open Source/Linux development and production environment
- Good team player with strong analytical, communication, and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to work under pressure and multi-tasking capabilities
- Pro-active, dedicated, committed and responsible
OTHER NECESSARY SKILLS:
- Experience with various cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and the likes and building cloud native solutions.
- MySql connectivity development through Java/Node.js scripts
- Fluent English – daily communication
- Analytical skills
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Strong analytical thinking
- Team Player
- Personal drive, commitment to excellence, resilience in adversity