Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Role Purpose Summary:
- As a developer, you will join a dynamic team of software developers to participate in the
specification, design, testing, maintenance and implementation of software for life sciences
mass spectrometry instruments and allied products. This software, these instruments and
these technologies make a real, positive and strong impact on the lives of people across the
- The person will lead, scoping, design, implementation and testing of Mass Spectrometry
Data System software.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the design, development, implementation and unit testing, running test automation of
windows .net and AWS cloud-based software.
- Develop web applications using HTML, CSS, Java Script and Vue.JS that are used to control the instrument software and develop their corresponding workflows.
- Conduct POCs & tech evaluations to identify the best suited solution for the user problems
- Work with global software team members to deliver complete and high-quality instrument
control software applications to schedule and specification
- Work on software test and support and troubleshoot critical issues.
- Provide accurate estimates to complete assigned tasks and complete software development
with highest quality.
Candidate Educational & Professional Experience Requirement:
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work.
Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science with 12 to 15 years of
- Hands on HTML5, CSS experience.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrate understanding of QA / QC process and test methodologies
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to review and evaluate code
and writings of others.
Skills & Experience
Communication, Scrum Master, Team Management
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.