Key interfaces: Offering owners and SMEs across industry verticals, Solution architects, delivery head, digital sales team, account sales team, account delivery team
Role summary: Join the founding team and scale Cyient s technical CoE for DevSecOps with responsibilities across architecting solutions for deal pursuit and client engagements, PoC development, delivery of client engagements, focused IP/ accelerator development
As a DevSecOps consultant , expect at ion is to set up complete automation of CI /CD pipeline monitor ing and ensuring high availability of the pipeline . The automated deployment environment can be onprem or cloud ( virtual instances, containerized and server less ).
Complete test a utomat ion and ensure Security of Application as well as Infrastructure.
- Configure Jenkins with load distribution between master/slave
- Setting up the CI pipeline with Jenkins and Cloud(AWS or Azure)
- Static test (Quality Security)
- Setting up Dynamic Test configuration with selenium and other tools
- Setting up Application and Infrastructure scanning for security. Post deployment security plan including PEN test. Usage of RASP tool.
- Configure and e nsuring HA of the pipeline and monitoring
- Setting up composition analysis in the pipeline
- Setting up the SCM and Artifacts repository and management for branching, merging and archiving
- Must work in Agile environment using ALM tool like Jira
- Extensive hands on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery technology experience of .Net, Node, Java and C++ based projects(Web, mobile and Standalone ).
- Exp erience configuring and managing
ALM tools like Jira, TFS , etc.
SCM such as GitHub, GitLab , CodeCommit
Automation tools such as Terraform, CHEF, or Ansible
Package repo configuration ( Artifactory / Nexus), Package managers like Nuget Chocholatey
Database Configuration ( sql nosql ), Web/Proxy Setup( IIS, NGinx , Varnish, Apache) .
- Deep knowledge of multiple monitoring tools and how to mine them for advanced data
- Prior work with Helm, Postgres , MySQL, Redis , ElasticSearch , microservices , message queues and related technologies
- Test Automation with Selenium / CuCumber ; Setting up of test Simulators .
- AWS Certified Architect and/or Developer; Associate considered, Professional preferred
- Proficient in: Bash, Powershell , Groovy, YAML, Python, NodeJS , Web concepts such as REST APIs and
- Aware of MVC and SPA application design.
- TTD experience and quality control with Sonarqube or Checkmarx , Tics Tiobe and Coverity
- Thorough with Linux(Ubuntu, Debian CentOS), Docker(File/compose/volume), Kube r netes cluster setup
- Expert in Workflow tools : Jenkins( declarative , plugins)/TeamCity and Build Servers configuration
- Experience with AWS CloudFormation / CDK and delivery automation
- Ensure end to end deployments succeed and resources come up in an automated fashion
- Good to have ServiceNow configuration experience for coll a boration
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7 to 9 y ea r of experience in related field
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Cloud DevOps, DevOps, Infrastructure As Code (IaC)