Key Responsibilities :
Accountable for providing functional expertise in maintenance strategy of heavy mobile mining machineries like trucks , excavators, loaders etc. of different make (CAT, Komatsu, Le Tourneau, Hitachi etc.) and models.
Expected to validate and review equipment hierarchy setup, maintenance strategies and bill of materials for maintenance and suggest improvements as per site requirement or working conditions. Prepare and publish summary reports for identified gaps and recommendations related to bill of materials and maintenance strategy. Understand the client s objectives, business drivers and devise an approach to the solution.
Must Have Knowledge and Skills:
- Experienced in assembling, commissioning maintenance of heavy mobile equipment especially trucks, dozers and excavators.
- Involved in maintenance planning in line with requirements from production department, Inventory monitoring, Spares planning and Safety. Monitoring of equipment performance and suggest cost effective maintenance practices to improve availability.
- Expertise in SAP PM Functionalities like Master data creation, Preventive maintenance strategy, Functional Location, Task list, Maintenance plan, Item, Measuring counters documents.
- End user level knowledge in any asset strategy management tools like Meridium, APM etc...will be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of MS office tools -Excel PowerPoint.
- Effective communicator and should have the ability to comprehend information and take decisions.
- Experience in FMECA and RCM techniques will be preferred.
- Domain - Mining preferred.
- Experience in working with overseas clients
- Asset Performance Management tools familiarity
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in productivity improvement and cost optimization projects.
- Experience in facilitating / participating RCA , RCM , FMEA work shops
Work Experience: 6 to 10 years in HEMM maintenance and planning
- Maintenance Planning, Mechanical Maintenance, Mine Equipment Maintenance, Reliability Centered Maintenance