Cvent is a global meeting, event, travel, and hospitality technology leader, with more than 4,000+ employees worldwide. As a leading cloud-based technology company, we have over 28,000+ customers, including 80% of the Fortune 100 companies, in more than 100 countries.
Cvent’s software solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events. In addition to helping event planners navigate every aspect of the event process, we also provide an integrated platform to hoteliers to help create qualiﬁed demand for their hotels, manage that demand more eﬃciently, and measure their business performance in real-time.
About the role:
Cvent is looking to hire for this group who will be responsible for end-to-end scaling, development and management of the team. He/ she will be managing this team through Team Leaders who leads a group of 3D visualizers.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead from the front in supporting cutting edge 3D scale technology.
- Lead & build a team of extremely talented 3D visualizers and people leaders.
- Lead to support across the entire project life cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release and support.
- Improve business processes and support critical business strategies by directing the development, implementation and sustenance.
- Responsible for strategic and tactical direction to the team handling requirement, design, development and delivery.
- Develop Strategic Business Plans that stem from organization’s strength and builds on its competitive advantages.
- Manage people and process with aggressive schedules in a fast-paced work environment.
- Foster a motivating and challenging environment to facilitate creativity and productivity within the team.
- Responsible for thought leadership and technology leadership. Co-owns the product strategy and roadmap with PM, Quality and Architects.
- Represent the group in multiple cross-functional management forums regarding technical, product and incident topics. Requires a working “hands-on” technical understanding of the systems, products, architectures and issues involved.
- Must demonstrate a sense of ownership to plan, execute and drive the product deliverables to successful completion and be successful in a collaborative environment.
- Goal setting of directs and roles in span of control.
- Ensure smooth service delivery and meet defined business goals.
- Responsible for talent and performance management.
- Mentor, coach, and develop staff members as necessary - Hire and develop best in class technical team.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Decipher data to take objective business decisions.
- Create and present data for easy consumption.
What You Will Need for this Position:
- 14+ years’ experience working with 3D technology with at least 5 years as a people manager.
- Experience of leading a group of 50+ individuals
- Experience with 3DS Max and 3D Blender Tool
- Experience working with Unreal or Unity editors
- Experience in AUTOCAD
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decisions
- A passion for new technology and the emerging design and modelling landscape
- Latest 3D trends and best practice
- Customer centric, self-motivated, intellectually curious, eager to learn and deadline oriented
- Proven track record of problem solving and leading a business unit
- At least a bachelor’s degree from a design school and/ or multimedia institute
- At least 5 years of experience as a 3D Visualizer with experience in modelling, texturing and lighting
- At least 5 years of experience as a people leader of a business unit dealing in 3D technology
- At least 1 year of experience in Project Management