Customer Relationship Manager
About The Team & Role :
- You will be a part of the CRM - Growth team at cult.fit and will focus on making Health Easy by promoting our different product offerings through CRM. As a part of this team, you will be responsible for developing and executing a communications framework across on-platform & off-platform channels that map out the entire life cycle of the users. The role involves working closely with cross-functional teams - growth, tech, product, marketing, creatives, data and content.
- You will drive user journey and lifecycle marketing roadmap for new and existing users with the goal of making cult.fit as the No. 1 fitness destination for all things fitness. Planning and execution of all CRM campaigns (Notifications, SMS, Emails, and Whatsapp) incorporating a keen sense of user segmentation & affinity. Own campaign execution & measurement for all channels - Update, track, measure & analyze campaign performance & continuously optimize them. Map customer journeys & constantly track the performance and optimize them to improve conversion & engagement.
Key Responsibilities :
- Business analysis and understanding.
- Track, measure, and analyze campaign performance & continuously optimize them
- Responsible for managing all CRM marketing channels - push notifications, email, WhatsApp, and sms
- Stakeholder management - Will be required to work with cross-functional teams
- Working closely with the vertical business owners to chart out the CRM charter
- Identify and onboard key consumer lifecycle journeys across channels
- Identify key content/propositions to improve retention, engagement & revenue contribution
- Daily operations for communication execution
Key Requirements :
- 3+ years of experience in working on growth / marketing problems & 2+ years of experience in managing / leading the CRM function
- Worked at an app commerce firm before, for example - Food delivery, e-commerce, etc
- Strong analytical & decision-making skills
- Quick learner, hard-working, and dedicated with the ability to work in the dynamic work environment
- Team player, high level of cross-functional coordination required
- Leadership skills - Should be able to mentor and lead the team
- Proficient in MS excel
- Should have worked on CRM tools like clevertap, MoEngage, etc in the past