Looking for a tenured professional with a strong passion for technology. Exceptionally good with coding using Java, Multi-threading and Angular. Someone who possess strong product and project management skills. A multi-tasker with hands-on code writing in springs, java, C#, Nodejs, React js, angular js, spring boat, AWS, Power BI, SQL, Oracle, Postgres, Cassandra, Kubernetes, Dockers. The candidate is expected to have managed 15 member team and possess knowledge in capital markets and risk
Looking for a female professional only!About our client :
One of the largest asset management firmRoles and Responsibilities :
- Help design and build the next generation of the world best investment platform
- Contribute to an agile development team working with designers, analysts, users and leads
- Apply quality software engineering practices through all phases of development and into production
- Collaborate with team members in a multi-office, multi-country environment.
- Ensure resilience and stability through quality code reviews, unit, regression and user acceptance testing, dev ops and level two production support.
- Some experience or a real interest in finance, investment or portfolio management processes
- working in an agile development team or on opensource development projects
- Experience with SQL or Apache Cassandra Database.
- Experience with Cloud platforms like Microsoft AzureSkillsets required :
- 10+ years hands-on experience developing complex enterprise software systems.
- Strong foundation in Java and related technologies
- Experience with either front-end web development (such as Angular, Type Script) or distributed computing technologies (such as Apache Ignite), or both.
- B.E. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- An ability to translate real business problems into technical solutions
- A track record of forging strong relationships and building trusted partnerships through open dialogue and continuous delivery
- Experience in asset management/ Investment management/ Trading and Risk
- Strong people and practice management experience in leading large teams of senior developers, business analysts, architects, project managers and scrum masters across multiple locations and technologies
- Expertise in agile methodologies and managing teams in diverse organizational models
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
What Is In Store For You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- Fast track career growth.
Reach Us : If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly apply here.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us