Job Description :
- An exciting job opportunity with a growing digital transformation firm, they follow end-to-end service model.
- We are looking for a cloud engineer architect who would be focusing on innovating and elevating firm's offerings.
- Major focus is on developing various types of roadmaps to align across business and technology timelines.
- The team uses AWS platforms. If you feel this is suitable, then kindly apply!
LOCATION : Bangalore/Pune
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER :
- Growing Digital Transformation firm, focusing on digital technologies and big data analytics
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR :
- Identify the top trends across business and technical dimensions and helps drive its adoptions across customer engagements.
- Develops various types of roadmaps to align across business and technology timelines. Introduces change to existing technology capabilities for the architects focus area
- Develop strategies, roadmaps and business cases for the change while working with business and technology partners.
- Works with internal and customer stakeholder teams to manage the technology capabilities
- Hands on experience with technology planning and road mapping Experience providing direction to design and engineering staff.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE :
- 13-16 years of experience in analytics or data science space with exposure to technology.
- Deep exposure to AWS/ cloud architecture.
- Expertise in one of public cloud like Azure, AWS Required functional experience Able to influence major, long term technology decisions, engage and collaborate with IT and business leadership.
- Working Knowledge in Java, Node JS & other opensource technologies, AJAX, JQuery is an added advantage Knowledge in Configuration Management tools like SVN, TFS, VSS.
- In depth understanding, within a domain or associated subdomain, of industry trends, emerging standards and the ability to apply them. Demonstrated competence in leading architecture, design, development, and deployment related to a domain or associated subdomain
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU :
- An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.