Are you someone with :
- 2 to 5 years of experience in industry/country/business research.
- Experience into databases like Bloomberg, Factiva, One Source, etc is preferable
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with ability to translate data into meaningful insights is a big plus
- Advanced skills in MS Office and various databases
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS-Excel will be an added advantage
Would be interested in a role that involves :
- Highly proactive and action oriented individual adept at using tools/databases to retrieve information quickly, use skills and imagination in searching relevant information that is challenging to mine and increase proficiency gradually in processing such information
- Well read, well informed and with an ability to grasp lot of information has an active interest in following news/events/developments with economic relevancy and understand how it impacts the company one is in and accordingly, his or her own project or work
- Deliver insights/research/analytics of higher quality and relevance to drive business strategy and growth by assisting stakeholders/consultants with meaningful research/analysis, white papers, publication in industry periodicals and marketing collateral
- Deliver and develop in-depth insights on company/industry/country/region (e.g business, operational, financial and geo-political risks, macro and micro-economic analysis, market structure and opportunity research, company/industry analysis and forecast etc.)
- Build specialized understanding of related insurance/re-insurance markets globally (size, market and cost structure, competitive intelligence, trend etc.)
If you think this is you, apply on the job and i will get back to you on your cellphone.