Your field of responsibility
As a part of role, your responsibility includes:
- You will have opportunity to deploy credit risk reports to Pune
- You will independently generate regular reports based on established processes
- You will liaise with Risk Data Analysts to ensure accuracy of credit risk data
- You will display ability in being able to reply to partners on their queries on the reports generated
- You will provide partners with ad hoc analysis of reported exposures
- Delivery of timely and complete risk reports to various CRO partners, Regulators
- Participate in various projects around improving risk reporting processes and
- Liaise with IT in implementing report modifications
- You will deeply understand data flow between credit risk engine and reporting platforms
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess below skills and qualification:
- You are proficient in English
- You have proficiency in use of MS Excel to display and analyze large amounts of data
- You have knowledge of MS Access, SQL, VBA, Python, Qlik Sense is a plus
- You have deep understanding mechanism of investment banking products (incl. derivatives)
- You are familiar with credit risk exposure calculation methodologies & reporting is a plus
- You are able to identify and explain in a timely manner material exposure and credit impacts and potential impacts on capital and internal risk measures
- You have excellent organizational and analytical skills
- You have willingness and ability to work within a group in a multicultural environment
- You have strong communication skills
- You have previous experience in Credit/Market Risk, Product Control, or related control/reporting function in financial institutions
- You are ambitious, result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Master’s degree in the field of mathematics or finance or chartered accountant is essential
- Preferable to have additional certification courses like FRM / PRM or CFA
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the financial industry
- Experience in the field of Credit Risk exposure calculation, RWA and capital calculation.
- Experience in preparation of regulatory reports shall be an added advantage
Ability to work on MS Excel, Python or Qlik Sense and manipulate large volumes of data
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.