Your field of responsibility
We are looking for a highly motivated Portfolio Management Officer (PMO) / Business Management Officer to support our team in Pune as part of Credit Suisse’ Compliance Technology area. Within this role you have the opportunity to work closely with various program and project managers across the globe and assist in driving the bank’s multi-year Book of Work towards an innovative technology leadership in the compliance space. Thereby, you gain strong visibility at the senior management level of the function and you will report to the Head of Strategy, Governance & Reporting.
Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Assume responsibility for various Business Management tasks, including governance responsibilities, headcount management and preparation work for various senior management documents
- Support in all aspects of project management and coordination of the project lifecycle with strong emphasis on program and project governance including roadmap development as well as landmarks, achievements and benefits tracking
- Ongoing quality assurance on program and project standards adherence
- Close collaboration with program and project managers to create senior management consumable status reports
- Preparation of governance meetings and materials as well as preceding alignment with all partners
- Involvement in Book of Work planning and prioritization of deliverables including management of dependencies
- Continuous development of the Program Management Office function and related tasks towards a higher degree of automation and standardization
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
- You have 8 -13 years of proven experience as a Program/Project Management Officer or Business Manager Officer
- University degree or equivalent education is essential
- You are proficient with MS Office and demonstrate strong analytical and conceptual skills
- You have the proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across multiple functions and levels
- You are able to communicate with all levels of partners in a clear and concise manner and have the ability to convey complex information as clearly and optimally as possible
- You are a hardworking team member with the dedication to deliver high quality work within timelines.
- You are an organized self-starter with an ability to work independently
- You show flexibility and can-do-attitude, are open to changes with focus on improvement and effectiveness and willing to challenge the status quo and propose improvements to the daily activities
- You are able to deal with sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.