Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision to Connect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers — big and small, across industries and around the world — utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere. We’re at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G — the next big waves in networking — and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you’re hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
Cradlepoint India is seeking an experienced Jira and Confluence Cloud Admin who will support our worldwide user community.
What Will You Do?
Be the go-to person for all Jira and Confluence questions and issues
- Support JIRA and Confluence administration, including creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards, and reports configurations.
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Work with our Jira users to design and implement new standardized project templates, workflows, and permissions.
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
- Communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Install, manage, and administer Jira add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
- Meet with stakeholders to identify JIRA Project and Confluence needs and implement them as appropriate.
- Conduct training on JIRA and Confluence regarding how to use the tools, new functionality, etc.
Aid in the development and compilation of training materials based on the company's needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence
Five (5+) years of experience as JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes
- Ability to write custom JQL
- As the Site Admin, proactively manage user licenses to ensure available seats as the organization grows
- Understanding and ability to install, configure and manage various Apps like Structure, JMWS, ScriptRunner
- Ability to construct and organize Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages
- Strong analytics skills that allow you to triage user issues and quickly resolve them
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don’t meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don’t want you to hold back! If you don’t check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We’d love to connect and see how you could add to our team.
At Cradlepoint, we’re one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
- Don’t point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate – appreciate – grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.
Benefits & Perks:
Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
Ongoing training and development opportunities
Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint’s Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees’ differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.