The candidate is responsible for supporting on-going compensation and analytical activities for the team, with a focus on the Technology side of business and campus programs.
The incumbent is also responsible for fostering good relationships with Business Leaders and ensuring a strong working partnership with HR peers, by providing guidance and ongoing support on compensation-related matters and activities.
- Working knowledge of domestic Compensation practices.
- Ability to foster working relationships across the firm and influence others accordingly.
- Good planning skills, with the ability to connect all related components.
- Strong Project management skills, with the ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make recommendations for change.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access. Knowledge of other Analytics tools helpful.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent Business Experience.
- 3-5 years of relative HR and/or Compensation experience.
- Ability to travel from time to time to other domestic locations.
- Ability to conduct oral presentations.
- Ability to perform complex mathematical calculations using applicable technology tools.
Apply or refer with ctc drawn