Job Title: Helpdesk Analyst/ IT Analyst- International Voice Process
- To respond to customer and internal staff queries over the telephone, via remote access or via email promptly in a professional and timely manner.
- To follow up on customer enquiries appropriately.
- To analyse issues, identify the cause and provide customer centric solutions to resolve system and process issues
- Striving to improve Customer Experience by providing accurate and timely resolution.
- Consistently achieving KPI targets.
- To assess severity of issues based on the procedures to appropriately utilise expert internal resources and escalate to management team
- To accurately log all customer interactions in the Dictate IT issue management system to enable measurement of response times, types of queries and areas where preventative action will be appropriate
- To gain an in depth understanding of the core and customised software deployed across each client site
- To help maintain service levels in readiness for management team to assess customer and performance reports
- General support related queries(assisting customers and other helpdesk members
- Executing Ad-Hoc SQL reports for customers/colleagues.
Occasional Duties :
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned or as dictated by unexpectedBusiness levels.
Key skills required :
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience and training in troubleshooting and providing support