Real Estate Sales Executives - Bangalore
Positions : 5
Job Description :
- Acquiring a project knowledge of associated developers & their competitors.
- Consulting with prospect leads provided by the company's marketing team
- Understanding Clients' requirements & advising them with the suitable projects from our associated Inventory.
- Maintaining Timely follow-ups with clients as per their schedule.
- Schedule & fix maximum No. of leads for conducting Site-Visits or Meetings.
- Converting cold leads to hot opportunities by conducting cold callings.
- Generating referrals from existing leads.
- Revenue Generation as per monthly business targets.
- Creating a professional approach for clients by helping them in various aspects of real estate transactions.
- Maintaining Professional Relationships with HNI Clients & Stakeholders.
- Responsible for updating activities of the portfolio in CRM.
- Understanding & preparing Business Reports (MIS).
- To receive product inquiries by mail, telephone, or through project staff. Search for leads with the help of social media.
- Call customers to get additional information about the product specifications.
- Quotation Preparation and submission to the customer with the approval of the Sales Manager.
- Continuous communication mail/verbal with the customer regarding quotation status and getting receipts of quotation.
- Coordinate with the client for advance payment follow-up, once advance is received to provide information to the execution team for installation.
- Prepare bills after receiving orders
- Forward bills to the client and get acknowledgement on receipt of the bill.
- Maintain and update all the records/reports as per the schedule and provide them to Management as and when required.
- Overall communication between the customer, sales team, and management.
. Having knowledge of RERA Rules.
. Having adaptive skills of new technology.
Preferred Skill Sets :
- Good communication skills written and verbal.
- Always Customer Focused with good Analytical Skills
- Self-Lerner & should be able to acquire product knowledge.
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Aggressive towards achieving sales & targets
- Building Relationship & Networking
- Ready to make Unlimited calls to the prospective Buyer
- Approach potential clients to buy and sell commercial and residential properties.
- Keep a list of properties for sale along with their location and features.
- Advice clients about market conditions and their impact factors.
- Assist sellers in promoting their properties
- Carry out research to assess the market value of the properties.
- Ensure that all real estate transactions initiated are in complete compliance with laws and regulations
- Stay up to date with the knowledge of the market and the best possible prices.
Qualification Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree or Postgraduate in any discipline
- Experience in working of CRM Software like Active Campaign
- Real Estate Sales Assistant 2+ years of experience in the Real Estate Sales industry or construction industry
- Proven record of estate sales.
- Basic computer skills like MS Office.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Trustworthy and critical thinker.
- Outstanding listening skills
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
Core Edge Solutions LLP
138,7th Cross,29th Main road
BTM 2nd Stage Bangalore 560076