An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate Manager to join the fastest-growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by an award-winning management team.
- Leading product and monetization initiatives to drive business growth
- Responsible for growth initiatives from a product perspective
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level
- Skilled in growth, retention, customer acquisition, customer onboarding, and engagement
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability