Urgent Opening / Sr. Manager - FinCrime /Big4 /Bangalore
CONNECTIONS is a 10 years old Executive Search firm focusing on Middle and Senior Management searches in India. At present we are looking for Sr. Manager - Financial Crime in a Big4 Consulting Firm @ Bangalore.
- We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager to lead our Financial Crime Operations team in Bangalore.
- You will lead the operational delivery of multiple complex programmes and support opportunities for business development and managed services projects.
- Ideally you should have experience working in the Financial Services industry and demonstrate expertise in scaling processes and teams.
- You will be part of an exciting, fast paced, challenging and diverse business area which values your skills and experience and gives you the opportunity to develop our Offshore teams and enhance our managed services propositions to share our business.
Skills and experience :
- The ability to build and maintain relationships across the company's network, helping us to position our services and capability and maintaining relationships with Partners and central teams
- Personally maintain strong professional relationships with key client stakeholders, understanding their needs and having the vision to identify their potential needs in the future
- Have the proven ability to think strategically, identifying key issues faced by our business within the context of the wider firm
- Proven ability in overseeing the set up and operational delivery of multiple large scale complex programmes in an operational environment to deliver relevant, cost effective and process efficient solutions that meet client's needs and objectives
- Experience of preparing RFPs
- Strong communication and influencing skills to constructively challenge and influence senior stakeholders
- A good understanding of the regulatory environment and upcoming regulatory changes, to ensure that the business and clients are equally prepared for these
- The ability to build and maintain an agile framework to service large scale client programmes including metrics and reporting to accurately articulate performance to clients, whilst ensuring all programmes meet contractual obligations, budgetary and regulatory standards
- In conjunction with operational delivery managers, assume responsibility for quality, risk and governance, and seek ways to continually improve processes, drive efficiencies, and automate processes through the use of technology where possible. This responsibility runs in parallel of the continuous demonstration of successful leadership, through building, managing and developing high performing teams
Candidate should have experience in :
- Team Management : More than 200+ members
- People Management and stake holder management is must have