Our amazing client partnership team is looking forward to collaborating with a “people first” Business Director to lead the business in our growing.
Here’s your first brief:
- Be the business unit owner driving new business, leading existing client partnerships, managing P&L and team development
- Provide critical support for top-tiered accounts to ensure retention and increased investment.
- Drive, establish and develop new and existing relationships with brands and client portfolios as well as implement, and execute strategies to reach company objectives.
- Support Connecting Youngsters to Nature building its reputation as a ‘must-have’ partner for top brands and deliver client presentations to a high standard.
- Be a market expert within our business vertical and deliver market feedback to the organization while developing deep knowledge on top clients that we feedback into the business for future product and service development.
- Deliver on large scale client partnerships and revenue commitments while you manage and collaborate with our key senior leads at director level and above across brands and corporations.
- Own and develop our business area (market, patch, etc) and drive growth while actively leading from the front, being seen as a leader and support that drives business excellence and success.
- Develop, lead and grow the team through strong people management and coaching for high performance while collaborating with other global teams to develop synergies, harmonize the operating model, and improve overall operations.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the media or advertising field, including an account management experience in the APAC advertising landscape.
- Business strategy, digital asset management, digital media planning and buying.
- Proficiency in written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strategic sales planning, pipeline management, relationship building, digital market knowledge, negotiation skills, presentation skills, analytical skills.
- People management
- Worked with teams in complex, multi-geography, multi-cultural environments.
- Self-starter and demonstrates ability to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients.
- Master presenter: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and ideally at least one other Asian language
- Natural ability to develop and maintain key relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Lastly, think logically even under pressure and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
- Leadership experience in Bangalore preferred
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Commission
Pay: ₹25,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Business development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Total work: 6 years (Preferred)