Risk Oversight Governance and Engagement
Opportunity with Financial Service FirmLocation : MumbaiNeed : 9+ YearsRoles & Responsibilities :
- Support Operational Risk Governance and Reporting
including but not limited to internal incidents, audit/ inspection findings, issues & actions, depth chart reviews etc.
- Review internal risk incidents and liaising with various functional lines to ensure complete and accurate information is captured including what went wrong, impact types, control failures and action plans
- Conducting thematic analysis on risk, control, root causes from incidents, audit/ inspection findings across Operations and identifying lessons learned.
- Identifying control gaps and remediation; developing risk/ control framework and best practices.
- Lead develop and coordinate and Risk & Control self-assessments
- Escalating any identified/ perceived risk issues to senior management where appropriate
- Management Risk Reporting, liaising and engagement with senior management and stakeholdersFound this job inappropriate? Report to us